Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

this year in science 10th grade intro



My name is Timothy and im in the the 9Th grade and in a couple months I will soon be in the 10th. Some of my interest are drawing building cool stuff and listening to music. From the first video i made in the beginning of the year i have changed a lot. I now know how to make my own rockets and start a habitat. i also can make a big tower with a marshmallow on top. There was lots of things I enjoyed this year. I enjoyed all the projects we did and i also enjoyed the spiders we got. Some of the things that i struggled with were some of the test we took and sometimes writing the blogger because i would forget some of the stuff we did the week. I would like for the teacher to know i hate writing and i like using the computer and i like doing lots of projects. But it would be cool to have no notebooks and just use computers. I would like my teacher to know the we should do more projects with animals like build more habitats. I also like my teacher to know that i like to work in groups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment