Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

this week in science # 12

This week in science I did a lot I got a tank and put spiders in them. Then when we got the spiders we feed them fruit flies. Then after we finished feeding the spider the fruit flies we made books to keep track with what the spiders would do all week. Then Sebastian and I put like 6 more spiders in the tank and see if all of them would fight to the death. But they didn't they all got along. But sometimes the smaller spiders would get picked on by the big spiders.

This week in science I learned that spiders dont really eat a lot and the like to stay in high places. Also it is easier for the spiders to catch fruit flies because fruit flies do not fly. Fruit flies cant fly because they are genetically engineered not to fly. I also learned that our spiders dont really like water. We put some food in the water and none of the spiders would eat it then when one spider fell in it as really hard for it to get out. I also learned that our spiders dont bite a lot and they a'rent deadly.      

No comments:

Post a Comment