Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

This Week in Science #6

this is a very rare and ugly cricket
these are lots of different and good jellybeans
                      This week in science I did a projects about jelly beans and crickets again. I had to see how the crickets acted. Then we had to see if the crickets like wet areas better than dry areas. I noticed that many crickets liked wet area much better. Then I also noticed that many of the crickets didn't like to move and then some of the crickets don't know how to stop moving. I also had to do a project with dividing jelly beans and i have to make lots of groups. I had to separate the jelly beans by patterns colors and etc.              
                     
                   This week  in science I learned about how u can divided lots of things in lots of categories. You can separate jelly beans in lots of different categories and that's pretty cool and there is a lot of jelly beans. I also learned this week how to make different ways to record how a cricket acts. We can make a chart of how many times the cricket moves and where the cricket moves. We can also make a chart where you count how long the cricket stays in one place. Then we had to see if crickets the crickets like to stay in wet areas or dry areas.

                   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment